Fond Memories Florals
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 1 Green Floral Foam Brick, 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8"
- Vase, 8" tall
- 2 Rectangular photo frames, 2" x 2 3/4"
- Oval photo frame, 2" x 2 3/4"
- White Color Tool® Spray Color (Design Master®)
- Copper Fusion Modern Metals Metallic Décor Spray (Design Master®)
- Silver Leaf Rub 'n Buff® (American Art Clay Co. Inc)
- White lily bush with grass, 20" tall
- 5 Light green eucalyptus stems, 12" tall
- Small greenery bush
- Wired white sheer ribbon, 1 2/3 yd. of 1" wide
- 3 Dowels, 14" length of 3/16" wide (Forster® by Loew-Cornell®)
- Photos (to fit frames)
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Serrated knife
- Protect work area with paper towels. Remove glass and backings from frames. In a well-ventilated area, spray vase and frames with Copper Fusion paint. Then spray dowels white. Let dry.
- Note: Rub ‘n Buff® has a paste-like consistency. Use your fingertip to pick up a very small amount of Silver Leaf Rub ‘n Buff®. Rub it evenly and thinly over the raised areas of vase and frames. Let dry.
- Using serrated knife, trim corners of foam brick to fit snuggly into vase.
- Insert greenery bush into center of foam brick. Similarly, insert lily bush into center of foam brick. Insert eucalyptus stems in open areas of lily bush. Arrange all florals for desired look.
- Cut ribbon into three 12″ lengths and three 8″ lengths. Starting at top of dowel wrap 12″ length of ribbon around dowel, gluing at top and bottom of dowel. Similarly, wrap other 12″ ribbon lengths onto other two dowels. (Note: It is important that ribbon is wired, as it will help with wrapping around dowel and keep it in place.)
- Insert photos into frames and then use glue gun to attach dowels to back of each frame. Insert dowels into foam brick, among the flowers.
- Tie and knot 8″ ribbon lengths onto dowels, just below base of frame. Shape ribbon ends as desired.