Fond Memories Florals
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Brick -- Green
- 8" Vase
- Photo Frames:
- (2) 2" x 2 3/4" Rectangle
- (1) 2" x 2 3/4" Oval
- Spray Color:
- Metallic Copper
- Silver Leaf
- (1) 20" White Lily Bush with Grass
- (5) 12" Eucalyptus Stems - Light Green
- Small Greenery Bush
- 1" Wired Ribbon -- Sheer White
- (3) 3/16" x 14" Dowels
- Photos (To Fit Frames)
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Serrated Knife
- Protect the work area with paper towels. Remove glass and backings from frames. In a well-ventilated area, spray vase and frames with Copper paint. Then spray dowels white. Let dry.
- Note: Silver leaf has a paste-like consistency. Use your fingertip to pick up a very small amount of silver leaf and rub it evenly and thinly over the raised areas of the vase and frames. Let dry.
- Using a serrated knife, trim corners of foam brick to fit snuggly into a vase.
- Insert greenery bush into the center of foam brick. Similarly, insert lily bush into the center of foam brick. Insert eucalyptus stems in open areas of lily bush. Arrange all florals for the desired look.
- Cut ribbon into three 12″ lengths and three 8″ lengths. Starting at top of the dowel wrap 12″ length of ribbon around the dowel, gluing at the top and bottom of the dowel. Similarly, wrap other 12″ ribbon lengths onto the other two dowels. (Note: It is important that ribbon is wired, as it will help with wrapping around the dowel and keep it in place.)
- Insert photos into frames and then use a glue gun to attach dowels to the back of each frame. Insert dowels into foam brick among the flowers.
- Tie and knot 8″ ribbon lengths onto dowels, just below the base of the frame. Shape ribbon ends as desired.