Fresh Rose Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® WetFōM®:
- (1) 2.8" x 3.8" x 8.8" Brick -- Green
- 6” Container
- 11 Fuchsia Rose Stems
- 8 Pink Alstroemeria Stems
- Fresh Floral Stem Cutters
- Sharp Straight Edge Knife
- Fill a container with water that’s big enough to fit the wet foam brick with room on all sides. Or use your clean kitchen sink. Place the brick on top of the water and allow it to float and soak up the water. Do not force the brick into the water, as this can cause dry spots in the brick. Allow the brick to drip from one corner for about 10 seconds. Be sure to clean the container or sink thoroughly after use.
- Cut the wet foam brick to fit snug in the container with about 1.5” above the lip of the container. If the foam does not fit snug, cut pieces of foam to wedge in around the container until it is secure. This extra foam at the top allows you to insert stems horizontally into the foam, letting some of the roses and alstroemeria hang over the edge of the container.
- Cut eight of the rose stems to about 3” and insert them in pairs of two equally spaced around the lip of the container. Cut the last three roses to about 4” and insert them in a cluster into the top of the arrangement.
- Cut the alstroemeria stems to fill in around the entire arrangement.