Frosty Kissing Ball
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 6” Ball - White
- Frosted Mixed Pine Branch
- Glittered Fruit and Berries
- Natural Branches: Painted White
- 1 ½” Wired Ribbon: Silver, White
- Wired Star Garland
- Iridescent Glitter
- Floral Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Clear Spray Glue
- Wire Cutters
- Spray the entire foam ball with glue and sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Cut two lengths of ribbon. Pin one around the ball dividing it in half. Pin the other ribbon in the opposite direction dividing the ball into quarters. Cut another length of ribbon to about 12” and fold into a loop. Pin and glue the loop to the top of the ball for the hanger.
- Pin, and glue to secure, the pine branch to the top of the ball. Place the end of the branch at the hanger and drape the branch down one side of the ball as shown.
- Glue the glittered fruit and berries into the pine branch at the top of the ball. Cut pieces of the white branch and glue them into the pine branch evenly spaced.
- Pin the star garland at the top of the ball. Drape garland in front of the pine branch and around the arrangement to finish.