Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 4”, 3” and 2.5” Balls - White
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust® or Glass Glitter
- Artificial Succulent and Air Plant Picks
- Vase Filler Stones: White
- Spray Paint Primer: White
- Design Master® ColorTex: Flurry
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Spray the tops of the succulents and air plants with white primer and let dry. Lightly spray the ColorTex Flurry overtop of the white primer. While the ColorTex is still wet, sprinkle with glitter. The paint will secure the glitter in place as it dries. Set aside to dry.
- Cut a small, flat spot off the top and bottom of the 3” and 2.5” balls and the bottom of the 4” ball. Cut a small, flat spot from the top of the 4” ball at a slight angle.
- Glue stones side-by-side to cover the balls leaving the flat spots of the balls bare.
- Arrange the succulents into the tops of the balls as shown.