Skill Level: Beginner
- Desert Foam ® Dry Floral Foam Brick, 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8"
- Galvanized watering can, 7" tall
- Melissa Frances™ Self Adhesive Vintage Garden Label, 3 1/2" x 6 1/4"
- Spanish Moss
- Lilac hydrangea stems, 27" tall, three
- Green hydrangea bush, 20" tall
- Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue (Elmer's®)
- Heavy- duty floral cutter
- Design It® Foam Cutter or serrated knife.
- Cut 1 1/2″ off end of foam block with serrated knife. Glue large piece of foam into watering can.
- Cut lilac hydrangea stems to 16″ length.
- Separate and cut apart green hydrangea bush. Insert one green hydrangea stem into center of foam. Insert remaining green and lilac hydrangea stems, evenly spaced around center stem. Shape florals into desired look.
- Distribute and glue moss onto foam block.
- Peel paper backing from vintage label and attach to front of watering can.
Melissa Frances™ Heart & Home, Inc.
530 Westney Road South
Ajax, ON L1S 6W3 Canada
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
180 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215