Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Brick
- 7" Galvanized Watering Can
- 3 1/2" x 6 1/4" Melissa Frances™ Self Adhesive Vintage Garden Label
- Spanish Moss
- (3) 27" Lilac Hydrangea Stems
- 20" Green Hydrangea Bush
- Floral Cutter
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Cut 1 1/2″ off end of foam block with a serrated knife. Glue a large piece of foam into a watering can.
- Cut lilac hydrangea stems to 16″ length.
- Separate and cut apart green hydrangea bush. Insert one green hydrangea stem into the center of the foam. Insert remaining green and lilac hydrangea stems, evenly spaced around the center stem. Shape florals into the desired look.
- Distribute and glue moss onto foam block.
- Peel the paper backing from vintage label and attach to the front of the watering can.