Glitter ‘n Lights
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Bricks - 3pkg.
- (5) Pears - Natural Color
- LED Lighted Branch - Warm White Light
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust™
- 5" x 11" x 19" Antiqued Galvanized Fluted Oblong Planter - White-Washed Finish
- Spray Texture, Quarry - White
- Spray Color - Flat White
- White Glittered Florals:
- (6) Branches
- (3) Leaves
- (5) Draped Ferns
- Soft Green Glittered Florals:
- (5) Draped Ferns
- (3) Leaf Stems
- Wire Cutter
- Large Cardboard Box (For Spraying)
- Old Newspapers
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- To paint pears, place them in a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside box). Spray each pear with spray texture. Let dry completely. Next, spray one pear white, quickly remove from paint area, and while still damp, sprinkle with Diamond Dust™. (Sprinkle over clean paper so that you can pour excess Diamond Dust™ back into the container.) Repeat for all pears. Let dry.
- Hot glue DryFōM® Bricks into the bottom of the planter.
- Insert batteries into LED Lighted Branch (but leave lights off until displaying.) Insert LED Lighted Branch into Foam left of center, according to the photo. (Allow battery unit to set inside planter, adjusting it as you insert arrangement in around it.) Use Wire Cutter to trim other branches to: 14″, 12″ and 10″ long. Insert each one separately, but close together, all around Lighted Branch.
- Cut apart white leaf stems from bushes, making them approx. 10″ and 8″ tall. Insert 10″ stems all around branches, then another row around those with 8″ length stems, keeping them closely clustered.
- Insert draped ferns along edge of left side of planter, alternating white, green, then white. (Allow ends to trail beyond planter sides.) Repeat on the right side of planter, but alternate green, white, green.
- Fill in middle area with varying height green leaf stems. Also clip apart remaining draped ferns and tuck smaller pieces down into leaf stems, to fill in. Nestle pears into arrangement, three along front and then stagger two along back of arrangement. Before guests arrive, turn on LED lights. (Note: Lights will be more noticeable in a dimly lit room.)