Greenery Wall Accent
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 4-13/16" x 2-1/4" Desert Foam® Green Dry Floral Foam Half Ball
- 6-1/2" x 10" tall tin wall planter with raised surface design
- Rub 'n Buff®, Spanish Copper
- Tacky Glue
- 10" tall hair fern bush
- (2) Minimum of 22" tall knifeblade eucalyptus stems
- (5) Minimum of 26" tall twigs
- Bush of Hydrangeas – need 3 hydrangea stems
- Floral Cutter
- Paper Plate
- Squeeze out small amount of Rub ‘n Buff® onto paper plate.
- Use your fingertip to pick up a very small amount of color. Rub it evenly and thinly over the raised designs on planter. Apply with a gentle, rubbing motion rather than in long strokes. Add Rub ‘n Buff® where desired. Let dry.
- Glue foam into planter with tacky glue, making sure to line up flat side of half ball to flat side of planter.
- Using floral cutter, cut eucalyptus stems to 22″ tall. Then insert into back of foam.
- Trim twig ends to 26″ and insert twigs in front of eucalyptus.
- Insert fern bush in front of twigs and eucalyptus (leaving some room in center for hydrangea stems).
- Trim hydrangea ends to 10″ and insert hydrangeas into center of arrangement. Fluff ferns as needed to extend over edge of planter.