Greenery Wall Accent
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (4) 13/16" x 2 1/4" Half Ball - Green
- (6) 1/2" x 10" Tin Wall Planter with Raised Surface Design
- Spanish Copper
- 10" Hair Fern Bush
- (2) 22" Knifeblade Eucalyptus Stems
- (5) 26" Twigs
- (3) Hydrangea Stems
- Floral Cutter
- Paper Plate
- Tacky Glue
- Squeeze out a small amount of Spanish copper liquid onto a paper plate.
- Use your fingertip to pick up a tiny amount of color. Rub it evenly and thinly over the raised designs on the planter. Apply with a gentle, rubbing motion rather than in long strokes. Add Spanish copper coating where desired. Let dry.
- Glue foam into the planter with tacky glue, making sure to line up the half ball’s flat side to the planter’s flat side.
- Using the floral cutter, cut eucalyptus stems to 22″ tall. Then insert it into the back of the foam.
- Trim twig ends to 26″ and insert twigs in front of the eucalyptus.
- Insert fern bush in front of twigs and eucalyptus (leaving some room in the center for hydrangea stems).
- Trim hydrangea ends to 10″ and insert hydrangeas into the center of the arrangement. Fluff ferns as needed to extend over the edge of the planter.