Skill Level: Beginner
- 6-inch high x 6-inch wide x 12-inch long straw bale (FloraCraft® Straw Bale was used.)
- Tacky glue (Elmer's® CraftBond™ was used.)
- 4 foot fall garland
- Two large pumpkin picks
- Gourd floral pick
- 5-inch wide x 9-inch long thin cardboard
- Floral pins
- Spread tacky glue on cardboard and place bale onto cardboard. Wrap garland around bale, allowing garland to drape off the side of the bale. Where garland touches bale, secure with floral pins.
- At top, short end of bale, insert pumpkin picks and gourd pick into bale.