Harvest Pods Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 7 7/8" Half Ball
- 11" x 7 1/2" Unfinished Wood Bucket
- Spray Color:
- Glossy Wood Tone
- (2) 33" Eucalyptus Leaves - Green and Orange
- 30" Spiral Twig - Brown
- 19" Grass Bunch - Dark Green
- (2) 18" Eucalyptus Pods - Burnt Orange
- (4) 13" Laurel Berry Sprays
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Cardboard Box (For Spraying)
- Old Newspapers
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside box) lightly spray bucket two coats of orange. Then mist with glossy wood tone to darken. Let dry.
- Place the foam half ball, flat side up in wood bucket, using glue gun to attach rounded surface to bottom. Press in place until firmly set.
- Insert dark green grass bunch in center of ball.
- Use wire cutter to cut tall spiral twig in half and insert on either side of grass. Trim blunt end to point.
- Also insert 18″ Eucalyptus on either side of grass. Use wire cutter to cut apart laurel berry sprays and insert leaves and pods, separately, throughout whole arrangement.
- Cut apart Eucalyptus leaf sprigs and randomly insert. (Note: There is no “front”, so keep turning arrangement as you add florals, so that it looks good from all sides.)
- Refer to photo to check arrangement so that it’s flowing from tall in center to shorter all around bucket. Adjust as needed. Allow some leaves to extend over side of bucket. Tip: if desired, lightly mist entire arrangements with glossy wood tone, to blend colors.