Scarecrow Harvest Display
Skill Level: Beginner
- (3) 18" Straw Bales
- Stuffed Cloth Scarecrow Dolls
- Fall Flower Bushes or Stems
- Fall Leaves
- Faux Mini Pumpkins & Gourds
- Small Basket
- Coordinating Ribbon
- Cloth-covered Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Low Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Floral Pins
- Arrange the three 18” bales to create the base for the display. Position the scarecrows onto the bales (as shown) and pin to hold in place.
- Pin ribbon around the bales horizontally or vertically to add color to your display. Make a large bow from the ribbon and pin to accent one of the scarecrows.
- Attach the mini pumpkins and gourds into the basket using low-temp glue to secure then attach the basket into the display.
- Fill in around the scarecrows and the basket by inserting the flower stems and leaves into the bales, securing with low-temp glue and pins, throughout the display.
Alternative display with a single bale using the same general instructions from above.