Holiday Candle Ring
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 10” Wreath - White
- Wired Pine Garland
- Silver & Blue Ornaments
- (3) Glittered Christmas Picks
- Wired Sheer Ribbon - Silver and Blue
- Candle with Glass Holder
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Pins
- Craft Stick or Wooded Skewer
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Lay the wreath on the table and cut a piece of garland long enough to wrap around the outside edge of the wreath, about 32”. Floral Pin the ends of the garland into the wreath where they meet.
- Cut the stems of the Christmas picks to about 2” long and insert them evenly spaced into the top of the wreath.
- Glue three ornaments into each bare section around the top of the wreath, alternating colors as you go.
- Cut twelve 7” pieces of ribbon. Fold each ribbon in half and use the craft stick or skewer to insert the folded ribbon into the wreath. Insert the ribbon between the ornaments and picks. (See photo, opposite side)
- Place the candle holder in the center and enjoy. These are quick and easy; make a beautiful holiday table centerpiece by creating three candle rings to run down the center of the table. (Be sure to use a candle holder that encloses the candle as a safeguard against the chance of fire) Never leave a candle burning unattended.