Holiday DécoBar Centerpiece
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM® DécoBar 2x3x36in Green
- Faux Mixed Pine Branches (various sizes/textures)
- Faux Frosted Pine Branches
- Faux Berry Picks
- 2.5in Holiday Ribbon
- 3/8in Holiday Ribbon
- (6) Vintage Looking Bells
- Wire Cutters
- Wired Wood Picks
- Thin Cloth Wrapped Wire
- Measure and mark the center of the bar. Measure and mark 1.25″ on either side of the center mark. Keep this 2.5″ center section clear to attach the bow.
- Trim the ends of the branches as needed to about 2″ using the wire cutters. Start with the larger, fuller branches on the top of the DécoBar. Insert the branches into the bar horizontally, keeping the center section clear. Bend the stems of the branches downward to keep the branches lying flat. Use like branches on either side of the bar to keep it symmetrical. Apply low-temp glue to the branches before inserting for a more secure hold.
- Use the smaller branches to fill in around the sides of the bar and to conceal any exposed FōM.
- Insert the frosted pine branches evenly spaced throughout the arrangement.
- Cut a 12” length of ribbon and pin it across the center of the bar. Using about 1.5 yards of ribbon, create a bow with four loops and a center with about 6″ tails. Pin the bow to the center of the bar with the tails to either side.
- Insert clusters of berries to either side of the bar.
- Attach the wired wood picks to the pinecones. Wrap the wire from the pick around the base of the pinecone and twist it together to secure it. Insert the pinecones evenly spaced on either side of the bar.
- Insert any remaining pine branches to fill in around the bow.
- Cut two 14” pieces of the 3/8″ ribbon. Thread 3 bells onto each ribbon and tie the ends. Pin bells under the bow on either side of the bar.