Skill Level: Beginner
- Approx. 12" tall relish server with three tier and bowls
- FloraCraft® Design It:® Products:
- Silks & Naturals® Desert Foam® Half Balls: Two 3-7/8" diameter and one 4-7/8" diameter
- Foam Cutter
- Wire Cutter
- Design Master® Products:
- ColorTool® Spray Color: Larkspur Blue, Ice Blue and Blue Sky
- Clear spray sealer, matte finish
- Artificial Greenery:
- Succulents, assorted Echevera etc.
- (3) 3" diameter green Mum plants (spidery-looking)
- (2) green Skimmia bushes (bushey-looking with little buds on tips)
- Green Pepper Berry stem (fern-looking)
- Small amount blue and green glass pebbles (optional for display)
- Old newspapers
- Large cardboard box (for spraying)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Paper towels
- Remove bowls from metal server and set server aside for now. Wash bowls and thoroughly dry. In a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, (inside cardboard box) spray all three bowls with primer. Let dry.
- Then, spray bowls: Large – Larkspur Blue; medium – Ice Blue; and small – Blue Sky. Let them dry. To provide an additional layer of protection when placing in and out of metal server, spray each with clear matte. Let completely dry over night.
- Hot glue Foam Ball Halves (round side down) into bowls: large – 4 7/8″; medium – 3 7/8″ and small – Use Foam Cutter to trim 3 7/8″ to fit. Set bowls into metal server.
- Use Wire Cutter to trim stems off succulents and plants. Before hot gluing anything, divide plants into large, medium and small groups, attempting to spread out each type plant among the bowls. Trim small sprigs of greenery from stems. Also separate some large leaves from succulents if desired to tuck into arrangements. Then set plants onto Foam Ball Halves, working largest to smallest plants and maintaining balance among the various types. View arrangements to be satisfied and then hot glue plants in place.
- Scatter small glass pebbles at base of arrangement if desired.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 4943
P.O. Box 601
Boulder, CO 80306