Leafy Green Double Wire Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® 18” and 14” Wire Wreath – Gold
- FloraCraft® Bind Wire – Mushroom
- Faux Curly Willow Branches
- Dried Wild Oats - Green
- Sola Wood Roses - Cream
- Spiral Grass – Brown
- Pussy Willow Branches
- Natural Ting with Sola Flowers
- Faux Thistle
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Use the bind wire to secure the small wreath inside the large wreath. Bind tightly together, wrapping about a 4” width.
- Use bind wire to secure the curly willow branches to create the wreath shape. Cut lengths of willow branches and secure some up the left side of the wreath following the curve and secure some hanging down from the right lower side of the wreath to create an s-shape design. Secure enough branches to create a backdrop grid to secure the other stems into.
- Glue the two sola roses side by side to the bottom center of the wreath.
- Glue in the wild oats following the shape of the willow branches.
- Glue in the spiral grass and thistle following the wreath’s shape to add texture.
- Glue in stems of ting and pussy willow following the shape of the wreath to add contrasting color.