Lush White Hydrangea Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 14” Beveled Wreath – White
- (14) Faux Hydrangea Blossoms – White
- (14) Faux Roses – White
- (20) Faux Small Flower Clusters (Filler) – White
- Flowering Dusty Miller (Filler)
- Variegated Greenery (Filler) – Green/White
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Cut the stems of the Hydrangea to about 2”. Insert nine Hydrangeas evenly spaced around the outside of the wreath. Add a little glue to the end of the stems before inserting for a more secure hold. Insert five Hydrangeas around the inside edge of the wreath.
- Cut the rose stems to about 2”. Insert nine roses evenly spaced around the face of the wreath. Use the remaining roses to fill in around the wreath as needed.
- Cut the small white flower stems to about 2” and insert them filling in between the roses and Hydrangeas.
- Cut apart the dusty miller and variegated greenery leaving about a 2” stem. Use the evenly spaced greenery to fill in around the entire wreath as needed.