Modern Lines Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (1) 7" Brick - Green
- (1) 5" x 5" x 6" Paper Mache Box
- (1) 12" x 12" Stripe Scrapbook Paper
- (1) 12" x 12" Navy Cardstock
- (1) 12" x 12" Tan Cardstock
- 1 pkg. Naturals Floral Moss
- Spray Paint:
- Copper Fusion
- October Brown
- (41") 1" Ribbon - Olive Green
- (4") 3/8" Ribbon - Tan
- (30) 16" Wood Reeds
- 1-1/2" Metal Word: "Enjoy"
- Paper trimmer
- Serrated knife
- Floral cutter
- Glue Stick
- Tacky Glue
- Pop-Up Glue Dots
- Cut and glue striped paper. Cut two strips from stripe paper measuring 3″ x 12″. Position strips (end to end) around the center of the box and attach with a glue stick.
- Cut and glue navy cardstock. Cut four strips from navy cardstock measuring 2″ x 12″. Similarly, position strips around the top and bottom of the box, slightly overlapping stripe paper, and attach with a glue stick.
- Cut and glue tan cardstock. Cut four strips from tan cardstock measuring 1 1/2″ x 12″. Similarly, center strips on top of navy cardstock and attach with a glue stick.
- Cut and glue olive green ribbon. Cut ribbon into two 20 1/2″ lengths—Center ribbon on top of tan cardstock and glue with the glue stick.
- Insert floral foam. Using a serrated knife, cut foam brick in half. Position both pieces (side by side) into the bottom of the box and glue with tacky glue.
- Insert moss and wood reeds. Cut wood reed to approx. 15″. Insert into floral foam, making six rows of five reeds per row. Use floral moss to fill in and around reeds—secure moss with tacky glue.
- Spray and attach metal words. In a well-ventilated area, spray paint metal word, using a light coat of both Copper Fusion and October Brown. Let dry. Attach tan ribbon to metal word. Center metal word on stripe paper and attach with pop-up glue dots.