Mossed Heart with Succulents
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 2”x 12”x 18” Sheet - Green
- (8-10) Assorted Succulents
- (2) 1oz Bag Floral Moss
- (1) Jute/Twine Roll
- 1 Yard Leather Lacing
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewer
- Use a marker to draw the heart shape onto the foam sheet or pin on a paper template and trace the heart shape onto the foam. Use the foam cutter or serrated knife to cut out the heart from the foam.
- Glue floral moss in place to completely cover the heart. Randomly wrap the heart with the jute or twine, this will help keep the moss in place and add interest and dimension.
- Use the skewer to pierce through the top portion of the heart on one side. Thread the leather lacing through this hole and tie it into a bow to hang the heart.
- Place a dab of glue to the end of the succulents before inserting them into the foam to help hold them in place. Arrange the succulents into the top of the heart.