Pale Pink Dried Floral Sphere
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® 10” Fold-A-Sphere®
- FloraCraft® WetFōM® Design Spot®
- Spray Paint - Powder Blue, Pale Pink and Medium Pink
- Faux Feathery Fern - White
- (3) Bundles Baby’s Breath
- Bundle Dried Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- Bundle Dried Bunny Tails – Pale Pink
- Bundle Dried Button Mums or Spray Roses
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Shears
- Drop Cloth
- Disposable Gloves
- Begin by laying out the drop cloth in a well-ventilated area to avoid overspray while painting. Spray the Fold-A-Sphere® powder blue. Be sure to use light coats, as too heavy of a coat could leave drips in the paint. Paint the eucalyptus lightly with pale pink. Paint one bundle of baby’s breath pale pink and another bundle a medium pink color. Be sure to use light coats again. Too heavy of coverage could make the stems stick together. Then, set aside to dry.
- Clip a slit at the end of the four attachment ports. This lets you snap four equally spaced wires from the open sphere through the ports and secure them inside the sphere.
- Use wire cutters to cut apart the faux fern. Start inserting the fern in a fanned-out pattern through the sphere with some trailing down from the bottom. Be sure to angle all the stems toward the center of the arrangement while inserting them like spokes on a wheel. This gives a pleasing path for your eyes to follow.
- Cut apart the eucalyptus and insert following the shape of the fern fanned out through the sphere and some trailing down from the bottom.
- Cut apart the pale pink Baby’s breath and fill in the center of the sphere and around the fern and eucalyptus. Cut apart the medium pink and white baby’s breath and add small pops of the two colors mixed in with the pale pink.
- Insert stems of button mums or roses throughout the Baby’s Breath.
- Insert stems of bunny tails popping out from the arrangement for a fun texture.