Shabby Chic Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (2) 7" Bricks - Green
- 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" Decorative Tin Flower Pot
- 1 pkg. Spanish Moss
- Spray Paint - Flat White
- (12) 19" Branches - Green/Peach Berry
- (2) 12" x 12" Scrapbook Papers - Green
- (5) 2" Square Wood Embellishments
- Fine Sandpaper
- Glue Stick
- Tacky Glue
- Prepare a flower pot. Protect your work area with newspapers. In a well-ventilated area, spray paint the flower pot and wood pieces white. Let dry. Sand the raised areas of the pot and wood pieces to distress them.
- Make a pattern. Use scrap paper to make patterns needed for flowerpot sides. (Use fingers to press the paper onto the side, creating indentations along edges.) Cut out the paper along indentations. Trace paper pattern onto scrapbook paper. Cut out pieces and use a glue stick to attach to the sides of the flower pot.
- Glue wood embellishments. Use tacky glue to attach wood embellishments to the flower pot.
- Insert floral foam. Cut floral foam to fit inside of the container. Using tacky glue, attach floral foam into a flowerpot.
- Insert berry stems. Cut berry stems to desired heights. Insert stems into floral foam. Use Spanish moss to fill in and round stems. Secure moss with tacky glue.