Shabby Chic Pitcher
Skill Level: Beginner
- Use serrated knife to trim floral foam brick to fit inside pitcher. Use glue to attach foam brick to bottom of pitcher.
- Using floral cutter, cut and insert hydrangea stems into center of floral foam brick in center of pitcher.
- Use floral cutter to cut stems from eucalyptus bush.
- Insert eucalyptus stems into foam brick around hydrangea stems, along top edge of pitcher to complete arrangement.
- Use pitcher as a decorative accent in a kitchen, bathroom or patio. Add decorative soaps, small bottles or other accessories. As the seasons change, remove the hydrangea and eucalyptus and replace with other flowers.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
180 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215