Shabby Chic Pitcher
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®
- 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Brick - Green
- 7" Distressed Ivory Water Pitcher
- (2) 28" Blue Hydrangea Stems
- Lt. Green Eucalyptus Bush
- Floral Wire Cutter
- Serrated Knife
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Use a serrated knife to trim floral foam brick to fit inside the pitcher. Use glue to attach foam brick to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Using a floral cutter, cut and insert hydrangea stems into the center of floral foam brick in the center of the pitcher.
- Use a floral cutter to cut stems from eucalyptus bush.
- Insert eucalyptus stems into foam brick around hydrangea stems, along the top edge of a pitcher to complete the arrangement.
- Use pitcher as a decorative accent in a kitchen, bathroom, or patio. Add decorative soaps, small bottles, or other accessories. As the seasons change, remove the hydrangea and eucalyptus and replace them with other flowers.