Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2.8" x 3.8" x 7.8" Brick - Green
- 1 oz. Floral Moss
- 5" x 5 1/2" Stone Vase
- (6) Mini Tulip Stems (3 Tulips to a Stem)
- Tacky Glue
- Serrated Knife
- Prepare foam. Use a serrated knife to trim corners of foam brick to fit inside the container. Apply glue and press foam brick into the container.
- Insert the center stem of tulips. Insert one tulip stem into the center of the foam.
- Insert remaining tulip stems. Insert remaining tulip stems evenly spaced around the central stem.
- Finishing touch. Apply glue to the top of the foam and cover with pieces of moss.