Skill Level: Beginner
- 10” Wreath, foam
- Wired Pine Garland
- Six - Silver & White Ornaments
- Two Silver Glittered Christmas Picks
- Wired Sheer White Ribbon
- Craft Stick or Wooden Skewer
- Fish Line
- Floral Pins
- Wire Cutters
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- All items to create these projects are $1 each.
- Cut a piece of fishline long enough to hang one of the ornaments from the inside center of the wreath hanging about 1” up from the bottom of the wreath. Cut fishline to hang two more ornaments at different heights above the first one. (See photo, opposite side) To attach the ornaments to the wreath, tie the end of the fishline to a floral pin and pin in place.
- Cut two 12” lengths of pine garland, insert the end of each piece into the top of the wreath hanging down each side, and bend the garland to follow the shape of the wreath. Cut two 10” lengths, insert them into the wreath the same way, bend the garland curling the ends towards the center of the wreath. Cut four 8” lengths and insert them into the top of the wreath two on each side, bend the garland curling the ends towards the center of the wreath. Cut some shorter lengths and insert them into the wreath to fill in any bare spots.
- Insert the two silver glittered Christmas picks into the top front of the wreath just above the hanging ornaments. Glue the last two ornaments into the garland just above the Christmas picks. (See photo, opposite side)
- Cut an 18” piece of ribbon, fold the ribbon so that one tail is longer than the other and use the craft stick or skewer to push the ribbon fold into the wreath about half way up the right side. Bend a few ripples in the ribbon and let the tails hang. Cut a 14” piece of ribbon and attach in the same way slightly higher up on the left side of the wreath. Cut two 12” pieces of ribbon and insert them into the wreath just above the first two on each side. Cut two 8” pieces of ribbon and insert them towards the top of the wreath, use any remaining ribbon to fill in where needed around the wreath.