Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 10" Extruded Wreath - White
- Wired Pine Garland
- (6) Ornaments - Silver and White
- (2) Glittered Christmas Picks - Silver
- Wired Sheer Ribbon - White
- Craft Stick or Wooden Skewer
- Fishing Line
- Floral Pins
- Wire Cutters
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Cut a piece of fishline long enough to hang one of the ornaments from the inside center of the wreath about 1” up from the bottom. Cut fishline to hang two more ornaments above the first one at different heights. (See photo, opposite side) To attach the ornaments to the wreath, tie the end of the fishline to a floral pin and pin it in place.
- Cut two 12” lengths of pine garland, insert the end of each piece into the top of the wreath hanging down each side, and bend the garland to follow the shape of the wreath. Cut two 10” lengths, insert them into the wreath the same way, bend the garland curling the ends towards the center of the wreath. Cut four 8” lengths and insert them into the top of the wreath, two on each side, and bend the garland curling the ends towards the center. Cut some shorter lengths and insert them into the wreath to fill any bare spots.
- Insert the two silver glittered Christmas picks into the top front of the wreath above the hanging ornaments. Glue the last two ornaments into the garland just above the Christmas picks. (See photo, opposite side)
- Cut an 18” piece of ribbon, fold the ribbon, so one tail is longer than the other, and use the craft stick or skewer to push the ribbon into the wreath about halfway up the right side. Bend a few ripples in the ribbon and let the tails hang. Cut a 14” piece of ribbon and attach in the same way slightly higher up on the left side of the wreath. Cut two 12” pieces of ribbon and insert them into the wreath just above the first two on each side. Cut two 8” pieces of ribbon and insert them towards the top of the wreath; use any remaining ribbon to fill in where needed around the wreath.