Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Design It:®:
- Silks & Naturals®, Desert Foam® Half Ball, 4 7/8" diameter
- SimpleStyle® Succulent Picks:
- Dark red
- Light red
- Two light green
- Two dark green
- SimpleStyle® Rocks
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- Distressed, stone-looking pot, light color, 6" diameter x 6" tall
- Three Delphinium stems, cream, 26" tall
- Skimmia stem, with three shoots, green
- Pepper Berry foliage, small bush, variegated green
- 2 1/2" wide x 24" length moss roll
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Hot glue Foam Half Ball into bottom of pot.
- Use Wire Cutter to trim Delphinium stems to three lengths: 20″, 18″ and 16″ long. Insert each one separately into the foam left of center. (See photo.)
- Cut apart stems from Pepper Berry foliage and insert behind and to the right side of Delphinium stems. Allow Pepper Berry stems to extend beyond pot on right side to balance Delphinium on left.
- Cut apart Skimmia into three shoots and insert at random in foreground of arrangement. Also insert succulent picks, saving a couple for base of arrangement.
- Use Floral Shears to cut moss roll length into three 8-inch lengths. Tuck one into each side of pot, nestling among succulents and covering any open areas. Set other at base of pot, wrinkling and shaping to conform to base in an interesting way. Add two succulents and rocks to moss at base.