Succulents in Wood Container
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 2" x 4" x 4" Block - Green
- Assorted Succulents Including String of Pearls
- 6" Square Container
- Floral Moss
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
1. Secure the block into the container with glue.
2. Cut the stems of the succulents to size as needed with the wire cutters.
3. Insert the trailing string of pearls into the foam to the container’s front left or right side.
4. Insert the taller succulents toward the back of the container. Fill in with a cluster of smaller succulents.
5. Glue moss to cover any remaining exposed foam to fill in the top of the container.