Sweet Apple Topiary
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 9" Cone - White
- 5" Cube - White
- Wooden Dowel
- Flowers & Foliage
- Wire Cutters
- Select your container, then glue the cube of foam into the container—Bevel the edge of the cube using the serrated knife.
- Cut dowel to appropriate length and secure it into the cone and base of foam using low temp glue.
- First, create your base flower arrangement using focal, line, and filler flowers—Reserve several stems of all flower types for inclusion in the spiral cone top.
- Pin a piece of yarn to the cone top and wind it around the cone to create a spiral pattern. Adjust the spiral to your liking before gluing the first row of flowers, pods, or leaves.
- Starting with a focal material (like mini-green apples), glue-like materials next to each other from bottom to top, as shown. Create one row at a time, making sure each has a texture distinct from the row on either side.