Sweet Apple Topiary
Skill Level: Beginner
- Select your container then glue the cube of STYROFOAM* into container. Bevel the edge of the cube using the serrated knife.
- Cut dowel to appropriate length and secure it into the cone and base of STYROFOAM* using low temp glue.
- Create your base flower arrangement first using focal, line and filler flowers. Reserve several stems of all flower types for inclusion in the spiral cone top.
- Pin a piece of yarn to cone top and wind it around the cone to create a spiral pattern. Adjust the spiral to your liking before gluing the first row of flowers, pods or leaves.
- Starting with a focal material (like mini-green apples), glue like materials next to each other from bottom to top, as shown. Create one row at a time, making sure each has a texture distinct from the row on either side.