Table Top Accent
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- 4" Ball - Green
- 1 Package FloraCraft Floral Moss
- 7" Metal Urn with 6" Opening
- Ivory Hydrangea Stem
- Green Hydrangea Bush
- Tacky Glue
- Floral cutter
- Working on one small area of foam ball at a time, use tacky glue to attach moss to cover the ball completely. Place the ball inside the urn. Glue if needed to hold.
- Using the floral cutter, trim the ivory hydrangea stem to the desired height and insert it into the center of the ball.
- Similarly, cut apart green hydrangea bush into short stems, and insert them around the outside of ivory hydrangea.
- (Optional): If desired, trim leaves from the hydrangea bush and tuck in around the outside edge of the urn.
- (Optional): Display on a color-coordinated placemat. If desired, add a hydrangea flower and leaf at the base of the urn.