Skill Level: Beginner
- 12" x 18" Oval Wicker Basket - Brown
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Brick - Green
- 1 pkg. Floral Moss
- (3) 5 1/2" Echeveria Plants
- (3) 18" Phalaenopsis Orchids
- (3) 18" - 25" Twigs
- (10) Charcoal Rocks
- Floral Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Glue foam brick to the inside bottom of the basket.
- Grouping together on the left side of the foam, insert echeveria plant stems.
- Refer to photo for placement. Insert two orchid stems angled toward the opposite side of foam brick. Using a floral cutter, cut off the bottom leaves and roots of the remaining orchid stem. Insert into the middle of the brick.
- Visually measure and trim three twigs to lengths as shown in the photo. Insert twigs among orchid stems, at an angle.
- Use a glue gun to attach moss around florals and completely cover foam brick.
- For finishing touch, place rocks in a basket around arrangement or around outside of the basket.
- Place basket on its side and build an arrangement for shadow box effect.
- Use FloraCraft® WetFōM® and insert fresh flowers.
- Change out flowers for different seasons.