Skill Level: Beginner
- 5 1/2" tall metal teapot
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2 5/8" x 3 3/4" Mug Plug - Green
- 1 Package Spanish Moss
- Floral bush of assorted silk flowers
- Tacky Glue
- Floral Cutter
- Insert and glue the mug plug into the bottom of the teapot. Let dry.
- The entire bush can be used by inserting stems into the mug plug and arranging them. Or, for staggered heights of flowers, use a floral cutter to clip off some flowers to be able to insert them into the mug plug at different heights. Note: Arrange taller flowers at the back (or in the middle of a container that will be a centerpiece). Arrange shorter flowers in front (or near the edge of a centerpiece container). Refer to the photo for staggering heights.
- Glue moss to the base of the arrangement.