Wedding Dinner Centerpiece
Skill Level: Beginner
- Silks & Naturals Brand Desert Foam®:
- Two - 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" green Dry Floral Foam blocks
- White-washed, distressed watering can, 6" x 11 1/2" (purchased or repurposed)
- Tulle ribbon, 6" x 65" white polka dot
- Gerber Daisy stems: six 4 1/2" x 24" white and four 4" x 20" purple
- African Daisy stems: six 2 1/2" x 20" lime green
- Berry bush: four 20" multicolored
- White candy mints for table polka-dots (optional)
- Use Foam Cutter to cut Foam Bricks in half. With 3 1/2″ side (square side) down, stack and glue three pieces together. (Save fourth piece for future project.) Insert stacked bricks and trim as needed to fit into container. (Note: Bricks will be about 4″ below top of container.)
- Referring to photo, insert three white Daisies into foam to form a visual triangle. Insert two purple Daisies followed by three green Daisies in the center. Use Wire Cutter to trim lengths of stems as needed. Turn arrangement around and repeat process to add remaining daisies, so that centerpiece can be viewed from both sides. Fill in with berry bushes. Shape stems to form pleasing arrangement.
- Wrap tulle around container and tie into bow. Use scissors to V-notch tulle ends at desired length. With remaining ribbon, tuck into top of container to cover stems and foam.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082