Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 4” Ball -- Green
- Pine Branches - Silver Glitter
- Birch Branches - Silver Glitter
- Mini Snowball Branches - White
- Filler Flowers - Silver Glitter
- Pom Pom Snowball Stems - White
- (3) 4” Snowflake Stems - Clear Acrylic
- Silver Sheer
- White Sheer
- 8” Vase w/ 4” Opening - White
- Vase Filler: Stones, Gravel or Sand
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Fill the vase partway with gravel or sand this adds weight to the base preventing the arrangement from being top-heavy. Glue the 4” ball into the top of the vase this is what you will arrange the stems into; if you do not wish to glue to the vase you can use a white florist’s clay tape so it can be removed later.
- First insert the three snowflakes, one top center and one on each side of the ball angling out. Next insert the pom pom snowball stems around the snowflakes.
- Fill in around the entire arrangement using the silver glittered branches, the silver filler flowers, and the mini snowball branches, evenly spacing the different types of branches through the arrangement.
- Tie a single bow from the ribbon with long tails and pin it to the ball in front of the center snowflake, letting the tails hang down on either side.