Wire Wreath with Succulents
Skill Level: Beginner
- (1) 10” Wire Wreath - Gold
- (1) 14” Wire Wreath - Gold
- (1) Bag ½” Wood Beads
- (1) Large Succulent
- (1) Large Tropical Leaf Bush
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- 18 Gauge Floral Wire
- 16 Gauge Gold Decorative Wire
- 22 Gauge Paddle Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Use the paddle wire to secure the 10” wire wreath into the center of the 14”.
- Cut the stem from the succulent and glue it to the center of the rings where the two rings are wired together.
- Cut the leaves to separate them and glue them behind the wire wreath but facing forward so the ring is visible on top of the leaves. Glue leaves coming out from each side of the succulent and a couple of smaller leaves underneath.
- Thread the wood beads onto the 18-gauge wires. Bend the wires to form the heart shapes with one heart a little bigger than the other. Twist the ends of the wire together to hold the shape and use pieces of paddle wire to secure the hearts to the wreath on either side of the succulent.
- Thread a few beads onto a piece of 16” gold decorative wire. Bend into a hanger for the top and secure the ends of the decorative wire around the top of the wreath.