Beaded Garland Ornament
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 6” Ball - White
- 10mm x 6 yds Bead Garland
- 2 Yards 5mm x 2 yds Bead Garland
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- T-Pins or Straight Pins
- Glue the end bead of the 10mm bead garland to the center of one side of the ball; this is the center bead. Begin to spiral the bead garland around this center bead, gluing as you keep the wraps tightly together until the ball is completely covered.
- Cut a length of ribbon and glue the ends together to create the loop hanger for the top of the ball. Pin the ribbon to the top of the ball, gluing to secure it in place.
- Create a beaded tassel for the bottom of the ball by pinning loops of the 5mm bead garland to the bottom of the ball, gluing in place. Make a bow with several long tails and pin it to the bottom of the ball with the beaded tassel.