Christmas Candle Ring
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Extruded Ring: 14”
- Sheer Holiday Ribbon
- Fruit and Berries: Red Glittered
- Silk Leaves: Red Glittered, Green Glittered and Gold Glittered
- Pine Cones
- Glittered Ornaments
- Hurricane Vase
- Pillar Candle
- Glue one end of the ribbon to the back of the ring and begin wrapping around the wreath. Leave about ½” to 1” spaces between the wraps. Secure the end with glue where you stop.
- Use the floral pins to pin the red glittered leaves around the top of the candle ring.
- Make a bow with the ribbon and pin it to the top of the ring at one side. Pin one end of a length of ribbon to the wreath next to the bow. Loop the ribbon back and forth over top of the red leaves all the way around the wreath pinning in place as you go. For a more secure hold add glue to the pins before inserting.
- Glue in the gold and green leaves, evenly spaced, around the wreath. Then, glue in the glittered fruit, pine cones, ornaments and berries around the wreath.
- Place the hurricane vase and candle in the middle of the ring.