Decorative Mesh Wreath-Spring
Skill Level: Beginner
- Start at the inside edge of the wreath using the white decorative mesh. Gather the end of the mesh together and pin to the inside edge of the wreath. Measure out about 10″ and gather the mesh again. Loop the mesh and pin the gathered section about 2″ over from the first pin. Continue gathering and pinning the mesh loops around the inside edge of the wreath to completely cover. Cut the mesh where you stop and pin the end to secure.
- Gather and pin loops of the fuchsia mesh the same way you did the white. Pin the fuchsia mesh around the front center of the wreath covering the front of the wreath completely. Cut the mesh where you stop and pin the end to secure.
- Gather and pin loops of the purple mesh around the outside edge of the wreath in the same way. Completely cover the outside edge of the wreath with purple. Cut the mesh and pin the end where you stop.
- Make a large mult-loop bow with long tails from the 1-1/2″ pink ribbon. Cut long tails fromt he 1″ purple ribbon. Tie the 1″ tails to the bottom of the larger bow and attach the bow to the bottom of the wreath.
- Cut the stems of the flowers to about 4″ and insert into the wreath around the bow. Attach the butterflies into the flowers. Remove and add low-temp glue to secure.