Gender Reveal Hollow Ball
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® SmoothFōM®:
- (2) 8" Hollow Half Ball - White
- Acrylic Paint:
- Light Pink
- Light Blue
- Paper Shred: Pink or Blue (Color Reveals Gender)
- 1.5 Yds. 2" Coordinating Ribbon
- Paint Brushes
1. Paint the entire outside and the inside rim of one hollow half ball light pink. Paint the whole exterior and inside edge of the other half ball light blue. Let dry.
2. Paint the insides of both hollow half balls pink or blue depending on the gender you want to reveal. Let dry.
3. Fill the ball with the pink or blue paper shred. Use the ribbon to tie a shoestring bow around the ball to keep it closed.
4. Pull the ends of the ribbon to untie the bow and reveal the gender.