Glittery Star Decor
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 1” x 12” x 36” Sheet - White
- (4) 6” Discs - White
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust® or Glass Glitter
- Spray Paint:
- Rose Gold
- Bright Gold
- (4) Wooden Dowels
- Straight Pins
- Print star templates on cardstock and cut them out—pin templates to the foam sheets. Using the serrated knife, follow the template to cut the stars from the foam sheet. Following the package instructions, carefully use the StyroCutter® Plus to cut the smaller stars from the centers. Keep the cutter’s blade at a 90-degree angle to the foam. Keep a steady pace and do not force the blade through the foam.
- Brush the stars with a generous amount of decoupage. While the stars are still wet, apply a thick coat of glitter. Prop up on toothpicks to dry.
- Spray paint the glittered stars in the colors of your choice. Let dry.
- Cut various lengths of dowels to create stands for some of the stars. Spray paint the dowels a coordinating color and let dry. Glue one end of the dowels into the bottom of the stars and the other end into the discs. Conceal the discs with artificial snow and pine branches in your display.