Gold-Dipped Star Gift Tag
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Sheets: ½” x 12” x 12”
- Craft Paper Gift Tag
- Acrylic Paint: Satin Cream
- Elastic Cord: Gold
- Fine Glitter: Gold
- Metal Cookie Cutters: Star, Two Sizes
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Cut out one large star and two small stars from the foam sheet using the cookie cutters. Firmly press the cookie cutter completely through the foam. Use a scrap piece of foam as a sanding block to smooth rough edges.
- Paint the stars cream. Insert toothpicks into the stars to hold while painting. While the stars are still wet, dip a portion of each star in gold glitter. The paint will secure the glitter in place as it dries. Set aside to dry.
- Glue a length of gold cord into the top of each star. Thread the cord ends through the hole in the gift tag and tie together so the stars are at various lengths. Glue the ends at the bag of the tag if necessary.