Hanging Bat Ghosts
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) 4" Balls - White
- Fabric Paint:
- Craft Foam Sheet - Black
- Monofilament Line or Craft Wire
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Craft Knife
- Straight Pins
- Hanging Ghosts Trio
- Cut two 12” squares of cheesecloth. Lay squares together so that you have eight corners. Drape the cheesecloth over top of the ball. Trim cheesecloth as needed.
- Print templates onto cardstock and cut them out. Trace the bat wing template onto the black foam sheet and cut it out.
- Paint the face onto the ghost with black fabric paint. Add white highlights to the eyes with white fabric paint. Let dry.
- Cut small slits into each side of the ghost. Glue the wings into the slits.
- Tie monofilament line or craft wire around a pin and glue it into the top of the ghost for a hanger.