Hanging Bat Ghosts
Skill Level: Beginner
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Craft Knife
- Cut two 12” squares of cheesecloth. Lay squares together so that you have eight corners. Drape the cheesecloth overtop of the ball. Trim cheesecloth as needed.
- Print templates onto cardstock and cut out. Trace the bat wing template onto the black foam sheet and cut out.
- Paint the face onto the ghost with the black fabric paint. Add white highlights to the eyes with white fabric paint. Let dry.
- Cut small slits into each side of the ghost. Glue the wings into the slits.
- Tie monofilament line or craft wire around a pin and glue into the top of the ghost for a hanger.