Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (3) 5" Blocks - White
- Wired, Stitched-Edge Felt Ribbon - Red and Cream
- Wooden Letters: J.O.Y.
- Faux Pine Branches
- Small Ornaments - Red
- Small Buttons - White
- Pillar Candles and Small Candle Plates
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Cut twelve 6.5” lengths of the white ribbon. Glue two lengths of ribbon side by side down two opposite sides of each of the cubes. Glue one end of the ribbon at the top edge of the cube and the other end just under the bottom edge of the cube. If possible, try to line up the stitching in the center where the two pieces meet.
- Cut twelve 8.5” lengths of white ribbon. Glue two lengths side by side on the bare sides of each of the cubes. Glue one end of the ribbon at the top center of the cube and the other end just under the bottom edge of the cube. Be sure the ends of the ribbon meet at the top of the cube to cover the cube completely. The bottoms of the cubes can be left bare.
- Cut three 5” lengths of red ribbon. Fold each cut end over and glue to the back of the ribbon to create a clean edge. Glue the red ribbon pieces to the fronts of the cubes as shown. Glue the letters in place to spell “JOY.” Glue buttons to each of the corners on the red ribbons to embellish.
- Place the candle plates and candles on top of the cubes. Embellish with pine branches and ornaments.