Mini Straw Bale Place Setting
Skill Level: Beginner
- 1" x 1.25" x 2.5" FloraCraft® Decorative Straw Bales
- Dried Pink Globe Amaranth Flowers
- Dried Dyed Pink Barley
- Dried Baby’s Breath
- Suede Lacing
- Small Tent Place Cards or DIY Cardstock Paper
- Create a mini corsage for each bale. Start with three barley stems; hold them between your fingers at various heights as shown. Next, add the three stems of Amaranth to the right and just below the barley at multiple heights, as shown. Next, add a small bunch of baby’s breath to the front below the barley, as shown.
- Hold all the stems together and cut the ends off, even leaving about 1” of the stems for inserting behind the bind wire at the front of the bale. The bind wire will hold the florals in place and allow you to make any final adjustments to the arrangement.
- Cut a length of suede lacing and tie around the bale in a bow under the flowers.
- Place the tent card on top of the bale. Or cut pieces of cardstock and create your tent cards.