Monster in a Box
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 5" x 5" x 5” Cube - White
- Ball: 3” Ball - White
- Duct Tape
- Acrylic Paint - Black
- Feather Boa
- 20mm Wiggle Eyes
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Foam Cutter
- Black Marker
- Slice 1” off one side of the cube. This is the lid.
- Paint the entire cube and lid black and let dry.
- To create the monster; cut the 3” ball in half, save one half for future project. Cut a length of feather boa and pin to cover the top of the half ball. Glue two wiggle eyes to one side of the half ball.
- Glue the monster head to the top of the cube. Rest the lid onto the monsters head with the back edge of the lid even with the back edge of the cube securing the lid in place with glue.
- Wrap a few lengths of tape around the box and use scissors to cut jagged edges as if the monster were scratching to get out.
- Use the black marker to write “Do Not Open!” on the box.