Narwhal Wall Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® SmoothFōM®:
- (1) 1”x12”x36” Sheet -- White
- Acrylic Paint:
- Dark Teal
- Medium Teal
- Light Teal
- Sky Blue
- Paint Brush
- Tracing Paper
- Drop Cloth
- Measure and mark off the sheet in thirds. Make a small pencil mark on each side of the board as a visual while painting.
- Start with the lightest teal and apply an even solid coat to the top third of the sheet. While this is still wet, apply an even solid coat of the medium teal to the middle third of the sheet. Use a clean brush to blend the two colors creating the ombre effect.
- Apply an even solid coat of dark teal to the bottom third of the sheet. Use a clean brush to blend the two colors. Let dry completely.
- Find a Narwhal image you like online and print it out to your desired size. Use the tracing paper to trace the image onto the bottom third of the sheet. Paint the narwhal sky blue. Paint the eyes and the detailing on the face and fins black. Paint the horn white. Paint the cheeks pink.
- Find various sized circles around the house to trace the bubbles. The bottom of a juice glass, the bottom of the bottle of paint. Anything that will make different-sized bubbles. You can dab the pencil eraser in the paint for the tiny bubbles and dot it on the sheet. Trace the circles lightly with the pencil and then paint them white and let dry.