Ribbons & Trims Ornaments
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 4” Ball - White
- Coordinating Ribbons:
- 1" Fabric Rosette Trim
- Pearl Head Pins
- Crystal Head Pins
- Straight Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Pin the end of the 1-½” ribbon to the top of the 4” ball. Wrap the ribbon around the ball, cut, and pin the end again at the top. Continue pinning lengths of ribbon side by side to cover the ball completely. Overlap each wrap at the bottom of the ball and pin the ends at the top of the ball.
- Pin lengths of the ½” ribbon onto the ball in the same way. Pin each wrap of the ½” ribbon between each wrap of the 1-½” ribbon as shown.
- Pin two lengths of rosette trim around the middle of the 4” ball.
- Cut a length of coordinating ribbon for the ornament hanger. Use a pearl head pin to attach the loop of ribbon to the top of the ornament. Add a glue dot to the pin before inserting it for a more secure hold.
- Use pearl head pins and crystal head pins to embellish your ornament.