Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 8" Ball - White
- 20”x20” Square Fabric
- Glitter Pompoms - Green
- Glitter Sticks - Black
- Large Buttons
- Fun Fur Yarn - Black
- Wiggle Eyes
- Large Rubber Band
- Low Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Place the ball in the center of the fabric and gather all the fabric up tightly around the ball. Secure with a rubber band. Pull the fabric tight trying to pull the wrinkles as smooth as possible. Cut the extra fabric from the top off evenly.
- Wrap several wraps of yarn around the gathered fabric at the top of the ball for hair. Spiral the yarn onto two stems for the antenna and glue in place on the top of the head.
- Glue three buttons evenly spaced to the face for eyes, and glue a wiggle eye to the center of each button. Glue two small pompoms for nostrils.
- Cut an oval from the black felt for the mouth, cut small white triangles for teeth, and glue it to the mouth.
- Glue pompoms to the sides of the head for ears.