Skill Level: Beginner
- Set piece of plastic wrap on table. Use Foam Tools, Knife (smooth side) to apply Smooth Finish™ onto each egg, as smoothly as possible. Set eggs on plastic wrap to dry.
- When totally dry, use sandpaper to sand eggs to smooth as needed. (Note: If any areas are thin or need a new application of Smooth Foam, simply go right over the top of the first layer, where needed. When dry, sand.) Clean up with water. Wipe off eggs to remove all sanding dust. Let dry.
- In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside box) lightly spray each egg with two coats Teal, Basil or Violet. Let dry.
- For nest, cut 18″ length burlap ribbon into 1/2″ x 18″ strips. Gently knead and scrunch strips together to form a nest shape for each egg. (Optional: Apply a little tacky glue to burlap and work it into fibers so that each nest will hold its shape. Set on plastic wrap to dry, and wash hands with water.)
- Use paintbrush to apply two light coats clear chalkboard coating on each egg. Let dry. Write names of dinner or luncheon guests in white chalk on colored eggs. Or write messages back and forth to family members before each meal.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
P.O. Box 601
Boulder, CO 80306
P.O. Box 386
Stanford, KY 40484
A Duncan Enterprises Company
5673 East Shields Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727