Custom Charcuterie Display
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- Block 2” x 4” x 12” – Green
- Natural Paper Cupcake Liners
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Use the cupcake liners to cover the foam block. Flatten out each cupcake liner. Use the glue sparingly to secure the liners to the foam block. Slightly overlap each liner to completely cover the top and sides of the block. Using too much glue will make it hard to insert the skewers.
- For added texture attach the cupcake liners with the ruffles up. Slightly scrunch the bottom of the cupcake liners with your fingers bringing all the pleated sides together. Glue the ruffled liners side by side to completely cover the top and sides of the foam.
- Load the skewers with meats, cheeses, veggies, or cake pops. Insert the skewers into the foam holder and place them on the tray. Arrange other charcuterie items around them for a great display.