Animal Print Spheres
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 3" - White
- 4" - White
- 5" - White
- Animal Prints
- Suede Lace
- Short Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Card Stock (For Patterns)
- Fine Tip Marker - Black
- Trace the templates onto cardstock and cut them out. Trace the cardstock patterns onto the felt and cut them out.
- You will need four printed and four black pieces for the 5” and 4” balls.
- You will need two printed and two brown pieces for the 3” ball.
- To cover the 5” and 4” balls, pin on the four black felt pieces first. Divide the balls into quarters pinning at the top and bottom of the ball. Glue down any loose edges. Pin the four printed pieces centered onto the bare sections of each ball. Glue down any open edges.
- To cover the 3” ball, first, pin the two brown pieces to divide the ball in half. Pin the two printed pieces centered onto the bare sections. Glue down any loose edges.
- Glue pieces of suede lace around the balls to embellish and finish the felt edges.
animal print templates. Click to open template
Tip: Add shape & height variety with our Decorative Cones