Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- One - White Extruded Foam Wreath, 12” diameter
- 18 yd. length of 1/4" diameter sisal rope
- 30 yd. length of sisal twine
- 24" length of 8" wide section fish net
- 14 assorted size shells and starfish
- 8" scissors (X-ACTO®)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. To wrap wreath, measure and cut 2 yd. length rope. Use glue gun to attach end of rope to back of wreath. Wrap rope round wreath with coils side-by-side, spot gluing on back, every other wrap. (Note: As you wrap, rope will tend to twist so allow the end to untwist itself every few wraps.)
- Cut 5 yd. length of twine. Similarly use glue gun to attach end of twine to back of wreath next to cut end of rope. Wrap twine around (without spot gluing) overlapping wraps on inside of wreath as needed, to cover 2″ of outside and 1″ of inside of wreath. Spot glue end of twine. Repeat to cut and attach alternating lengths of rope and twine to cover wreath.
- (Note: If there’s an uneven section, plan for this area to be covered with embellishments.) Referring to photo, drape fish net from left side to bottom of wreath and spot glue in place.
- Place wreath on work surface and arrange shells. Then, one at a time, lift, apply hot glue and replace.
- For hanger, cut 3″ length twine. Determine position at top, fold in half and glue ends to back of wreath.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082