Billiard Ball Wall Art
Skill Level: Beginner
- Floracraft® Foam:
- Discs: 16” x 1”
- White Paper (wide enough to seamlessly cover discs)
- Acrylic Paints: white, black, blue, yellow, red, purple, burgundy, and orange
- Acrylic Clear Coat Sealer
- Spray Adhesive
- Paint Brushes
- Cut white paper to fit the discs. Attach the paper to the discs with the spray adhesive and let dry completely.
- Use the pencil to lightly draw the lines and numbers for each ball. Find billiard ball images that you like online to use as a guide. Look for solid and striped balls in various positions to add interest to your wall art. Have the images enlarged to trace onto the discs or draw the designs freehand.
- Paint the balls in the correct colors. Paint the edges of the discs to match the colors on the balls. Let dry.
- Brush on clear coat sealer to completely cover the fronts and sides of the discs. Let dry.