Burlap Boo Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Extruded Ring: 16”
- Design It:® Simple Style® Printed Burlap – Black Chevron
- Design It:® Simple Style® Burlap Garland
- Design It:® Simple Style® Jute Twine
- Black Fabric Paint
- Black Buttons
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Glue the end of the chevron burlap to the back of the extruded ring. Begin wrapping around the ring, slightly overlapping each wrap. Completely cover the wreath and glue the end to secure in place.
- Cut six pendant flags from 3” lengths of burlap. Glue the pendants together along the top sewn edge in pairs of two. Use the fabric paint to write “BOO” on the three pendant flags. Let dry.
- Cut about a 16” length of jute and glue across to the top portion of the wreath as shown. Glue a button to each end of the jute where it attaches to the wreath. Glue the three pendants to the jute as shown.
- Cut a 12” length of the chevron burlap and tie it into a tight knot at the center. Trim the ends to the length you want and pull a few strands from the ends of the burlap to fray the edges. Glue the bow to the top of the wreath.